Beauty. Diversity. Utility. Profitability. Quality of Life. Integrated!
- You want to change something in a big way.
- You want to transform the ecological footprint of your organization into positive.
- You want your employees to be healthier and happier.
- You want to stay at the cutting edge of innovation.
Those qualities are our speciality !
True sustainability is achieved by doing something different than the conventional green approaches.
In our view it is achieved by integrating culture with education and technology. Together they generate holistic quality.
Holistic quality can mean a lot – but greenwashing it does not!
We offer speeches, workshops and moderations.
Lecture topics Dr. Monika Griefahn
The unique selling point of Dr. Monika Griefahn is that she has worked with the goal of a healthy and diverse world in the three most important social areas of NGO, politics and business.
Her view of the issues is therefore never one-dimensional and always sociological and socio-political. It is always positive and forward-looking.
She has extensive and long-standing international experience and is lectering in German and English.
– The history of the environmental movement in Germany and its current influence
– Cradle to Cradle design concept/ circular economy
– Right Livelihood Award (“Alternative Nobel Prize”)
– The future of companies and their focus on sustainability
– Culture and sustainability
Possible lecture titles
o Values and growth: Why companies must act responsibly
o From opponent to partner – value-oriented corporate management as a competitive factor
o Of Waste and Waste Separation: Ecologization of the Federal Republic of Germany
o Greenpeace as role model: NGOs and their power to change
o Cradle to Cradle – Innovations for the positive footprint
o Cradle to Cradle – a holistic approach towards high quality production
o Projects of hope: The „Alternative Nobelprize“ Right Livelihood Award
o No work without a vision – impressive commitment of Right Livelihood laureates
o Grow naturally. The role of culture and cultural policy in the sustainability debate
Please contact us!